Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08237 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,123 Dirham (171,470 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)