Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.762 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,623 Dirham (6,597TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)