Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49556 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,589 Dirham (Mex$ 29,439) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (31 minutes ago)