Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35213 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,768 Dirham (ARS $33,418) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)