Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.628 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,528 Dirham (ARS $27,914) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)