Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23882 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,699 Dirham (ARS $36,425) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (44 minutes ago)