Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34592 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,864 Dirham (ARS $31,405) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (38 minutes ago)