Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.072 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,863 Dirham ($2,866) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)