Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.346 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,525 Dirham ($2,945) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)