Cost of living comparison between Memphis, Tennessee, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,562 Dirham ($2,768) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)