Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.738 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,644 Dirham ($2,941) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)