Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29622 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,765 Dirham ($U49,843) in Melo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalandhar costs ₨57 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)