Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36322 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,077 Dirham (33,251₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)