Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35018 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,677 Dirham (44,768₴) in Melitopol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)