Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.472 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,076 Dirham ($3,070) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)