Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.355 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,880 Dirham ($3,087) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)