Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,231 prices entered by 559 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.576 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,732 Dirham (AU$4,321) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)