Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,314 prices entered by 578 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.517 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,903 Dirham (AU$4,643) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)