Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,269 prices entered by 611 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.388 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,105 Dirham (AU$4,481) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)