Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,409 prices entered by 587 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.442 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,713 Dirham (AU$4,262) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)