Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,166 prices entered by 558 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.723 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,414 Dirham (AU$3,679) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)