Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,133 prices entered by 642 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.948 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,113 Dirham (AU$5,485) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)