Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,155 prices entered by 543 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.529 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,924 Dirham (AU$2,912) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)