Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,966 Dirham in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)