Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,754 Dirham in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)