Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14387 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,501 Dirham (₨100,795) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)