Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14716 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,012 Dirham (₨102,014) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)