Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.656 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,821 Dirham (﷼ 12,733) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)