Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.649 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,755 Dirham (﷼ 5,946) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)