Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.523 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,738 Dirham (﷼ 12,184) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)