Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.629 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,487 Dirham (﷼ 6,272) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asyut costs E£ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)