Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 903 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,607 Dirham (COL$5,397,850) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (34 minutes ago)