Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,414 Dirham (COL$5,540,177) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)