Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00314 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,930 Dirham (COL$6,021,962) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)