Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 885 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,095 Dirham (COL$3,716,006) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)