Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,132 Dirham (COL$5,997,754) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)