Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07962 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,318 Dirham (154,707 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)