Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.531 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,991 Dirham (﷼ 10,270) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)