Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.678 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,717 Dirham (﷼ 8,484) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)