Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.452 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,676 Dirham (﷼ 10,472) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)