Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.449 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,064 Dirham (﷼ 11,870) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)