Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.503 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,890 Dirham (﷼ 11,543) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)