Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.688 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,987 Dirham (﷼ 8,552) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)