Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00417 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,826 Dirham (3,551,592 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)