Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00454 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,972 Dirham (2,196,426 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)