Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00459 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,025 Dirham (2,184,384 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)