Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,113 Dirham (5,604,719 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)