Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 MAD / SZL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,499 Dirham (Lilangeni18,434) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)