Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 MAD / SZL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,628 Dirham (Lilangeni24,851) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)