Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.734 MAD / SZL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,404 Dirham (Lilangeni22,356) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (24 minutes ago)