Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,696 Dirham ($2,120) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)