Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.472 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,401 Dirham ($4,688) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)