Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14804 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,026 Dirham (₨101,501) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (42 minutes ago)