Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 92% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 1,441 Dirham (Bs 6,871,922) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)