Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 127% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,482 Dirham (Bs 47,925) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)