Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14676 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,492 Dirham (₨51,054) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)