Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15019 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,585 Dirham (₨50,505) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (30 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)