Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30455 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,069 Dirham (59,330 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)