Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34141 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,032 Dirham (44,029 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)