Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30099 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,140 Dirham (56,945 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)