Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33768 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,992 Dirham (53,283 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)