Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31094 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,995 Dirham (61,089 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)