Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.964 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,769 Dirham ($1,382) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (about 1 hour ago)