Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.181 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,274 Dirham ($2,099) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)