Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,191 Dirham (﷼ 43,074,579) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)