Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 MAD / LSL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,273 Dirham (27,229 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (24 minutes ago)