Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.801 MAD / LSL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,525 Dirham (24,377 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)