Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 MAD / LSL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,920 Dirham (31,131 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (41 minutes ago)