Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 MAD / LSL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,558 Dirham (29,518 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)