Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32809 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,671 Dirham (50,812 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (29 minutes ago)