Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33006 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,313 Dirham (52,453 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)