Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34141 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,239 Dirham (41,705 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (36 minutes ago)