Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29216 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,444 Dirham (49,438 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)