Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,338 Dirham (€1,890) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)