Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.298 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,485 Dirham (€3,141) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (33 minutes ago)