Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36114 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,014 Dirham (41,574₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (41 minutes ago)