Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38914 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,737 Dirham (30,162₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)