Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.995 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,793 Dirham (R$ 5,941) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)