Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.272 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,493 Dirham (R$ 7,699) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (37 minutes ago)