Cost of living comparison between Maringá, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.124 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,411 Dirham (R$ 5,253) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (27 minutes ago)