Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.931 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,488 Dirham (R$ 6,307) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)