Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.988 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,957 Dirham (R$ 7,349) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (30 minutes ago)