Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.177 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,385 Dirham (R$ 4,213) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)