Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.542 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,812 Dirham (R$ 7,794) in Marília.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)