Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.245 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,573 Dirham (R$ 4,182) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)