Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.804 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,835 Dirham (R$ 7,430) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)