Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.111 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,848 Dirham (€2,146) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)