Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.741 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,602 Dirham (€1,732) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (31 minutes ago)