Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07983 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,104 Dirham (₨239,308) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (39 minutes ago)