Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08354 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,188 Dirham (₨217,729) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mainz costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $605 (39 minutes ago)