Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.797 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,829 Dirham (€2,485) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)