Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.814 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,464 Dirham (€2,447) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (43 minutes ago)