Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18775 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,546 Dirham (Php93,455) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (43 minutes ago)