Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 56,114 Dirham (Bs 59,405) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)