Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 184% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 53,252 Dirham (Bs 52,846) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (43 minutes ago)