Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,633 Dirham (Bs 334,445,566) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)