Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,825 Dirham (ARS $27,593) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)