Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26949 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,712 Dirham (ARS $36,037) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)