Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34375 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,923 Dirham (ARS $34,685) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)