Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,078 Dirham (ARS $32,898) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)