Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,244 Dirham (ARS $19,393) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lille costs €5.26 (about 1 hour ago)