Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16537 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,867 Dirham (150,367 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (22 minutes ago)