Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.355 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,673 Dirham (2,210 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)