Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.115 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,148 Dirham (2,289 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)