Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.472 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,024 Dirham (2,431 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)