Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,194 Dirham (2,457 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)