Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.804 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,338 Dirham (€2,438) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)