Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.749 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,582 Dirham (€2,101) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)