Cost of living comparison between Mannheim, Germany and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.728 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,285 Dirham (€1,704) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (28 minutes ago)