Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.700 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,288 Dirham (€1,709) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)