Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00330 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,754 Dirham (COL$4,468,196) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)