Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00306 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,083 Dirham (COL$5,578,405) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)