Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,627 Dirham (COL$3,103,537) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)