Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14804 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,062 Dirham (₨61,213) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)