Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,942 Dirham (€1,480) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (43 minutes ago)