Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.083 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,433 Dirham (€1,663) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)