Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.076 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,364 Dirham (€1,568) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)