Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.302 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,637 Dirham (€1,914) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (30 minutes ago)