Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07952 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 106% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,264 Dirham (₨518,897) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)