Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07099 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,061 Dirham (₨240,341) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (44 minutes ago)