Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00695 MAD / MMK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,100 Dirham (2,315,333 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)