Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.695 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,273 Dirham (£2,542) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)