Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.426 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,979 Dirham (£2,413) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (38 minutes ago)